$140k + options*
Staance is seeking a skilled producer / project manager who is excited to own flagship properties like staance.com and the experience of the millions of visitors who will frequent it every month from around the world. You should have the perfect mix of business savvy, technical experience, project-management leadership and creativity to ensure projects finish on-time, on-budget and with exceptional results. You love data and are able to think technically to prioritize projects and inform every decision they make. You are an excellent communicator and natural connector, able to bridge teams to create the best possible result. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.
We need a strategic thinker with a love of design, content and business results to:
- Own flagship website and its connection to the overall Staance web presence, mission and business growth.
- Grow traffic to the Staance website, improving upon key business metrics like user, host signups, influencer signups and brand perception.
- Ability to effectively work with the engineers who support the technical infrastructure behind the site, prioritizing their workflow and getting their buy-in on key initiatives.
- Structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects.
- Build great content that maps to business objectives. Is always looking to iterate and evolve the product.
- Work with founders, stakeholders, as well as creative, technical, business teams and even agencies.
- Manage projects from scope determination, resource planning, budget and task tracking, and results.
- Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an aggressive schedule.
- Ability to adapt and change focus or direction without issue and with an understanding that business priorities change.
Taking a design process to the next level:
- A desire to build process and infrastructure inside a design organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proactively recognizes needs, anticipates issues and develops solutions.
- Constantly improve processes in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
- Tie design-centric thinking to business results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a program / project / product manager in a consumer-facing software or creative development environment.
- Proven track record of launching and maintaining enterprise-level websites.
- Hands-on experience project or program managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality, budget and risk.
- Familiarity with creative process and an understanding of branding and user-centered product design. Enjoys working closely with researchers, writers, developers and designers.
- Communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction.
- Organize information quickly and summarizing succinctly.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and business partners and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Strong grasp of mobile-first web and localized content.
- Constantly looking for efficiencies but knows how to balance that with pursuit of quality.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information.
- Works well under tight deadlines and easily accommodates change.
- Results oriented. Detail oriented. Driven. Self-starter. Creative.
- Employees are showered with attention.
- Offsite socials.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- The rare opportunity to work on a product with potential to impact how people all over the world discover and interact with today’s stories. We’re enabling real people to take a stand on the stories that matter to them, influencing real-world conversations and, hopefully, outcomes!
- Everyone loves free food, so while you’re in the office, food and drinks are free.
- Catered lunches.
- Paid holidays.
- Medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it without duress or guilt.
We’re bringing Staance to every person in the world with local-focused stories and international expansion. We need brains, passion and energy to make it happen and to do it with style.
* Individual compensation based on qualifications.