$70k + options*
Staance San Francisco is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead partnership and contributor marketing across the West Coast.
Marketing Managers at Staance wear many hats. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Staance as you are digging deep into data to analyze past efforts and outcomes. A typical workday might include chatting with a pro athlete’s publicist, working an event to interact with national bloggers or reaching out to local personalities about partnering for mutual network effect and positive branding. As a Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of content host acquisition. The quality of what’s said on Staance will be the result of your excellent work.
- Creative. You’re full of fresh ideas to generate new user signups and promote the brand.
- Born to network. If there’s a major event in town, you’re there building out your contact list.
- Resourceful. We move quickly, and that means taking a scrappy, startup mentality to tasks at hand.
- A utility player. You’ll contribute to every department and help solve any priority problem.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results.
- Graceful. You are self-aware and well-spoken in meetings. You’ll humbly be the voice of Staance and we’d have no issue having you represent the brand.
- Unflappable and super organized. We’re moving people every day and there are plenty of moving parts in this role!
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness in the Bay Area and online. You’ll present Staance in the most engaging way possible so your audience feels the potential inherent in our platform. You will be expected to:
- Execute strategic partnerships
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns to encourage new hosts and influencers to try Staance
- Work closely with our Content & Marketing Team so you’re on top of key metrics and objectives that impact your priorities.
Skills and Experience
- Sales and business development
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Community Management
- Degree in Marketing or Public Relations is a plus, but not required
- Medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it without duress or guilt.
- Everyone loves free food, so while you’re in the office, food and drinks are complimentary.
- Catered lunches.
- Paid holidays.
More Perks …
- Employees are showered with attention as part of a strong culture geared toward working happily together.
- Offsite socials.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- The rare opportunity to work on a product with potential to impact how people all over the world discover and interact with today’s stories. We’re enabling real people to take a stand on the stories that matter to them, influencing real-world conversations and, hopefully, outcomes!
Bottom line: It’s all about the hustle. You’ll knock down doors and pursue the crazy idea if it helps grow Staance.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. But all applicants should start the application process by filling out the form below:
* Individual compensation based on qualifications.